Little Lottie: Christmas Look

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Christmas Look

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, can't believe it's already over. New Year next!

Our traditional family Christmas means my Auntie from London staying with us and my Nan coming over for the day, with lots of party games and champagne in the evening. I couldn't imagine not being around my family and friends at Christmas time and I always look forward to it, not to mention the time off work!

It was a usual pajama day this year involving wrapping up in new fluffy clothes and eating a lot of food, chocolate and drinking wine.

I dolled up a little bit for our evening celebrations, the look I went for was simple winged eyeliner and a dark lip with lashings of my favourite mascara.



I also couldn't wait to use my Remington Pearl curling wand which was a gift from my mum and I was very impressed with the results. I did the curls in different directions to make them look more natural. I love how the curls made my Ombre look.


The wand gets thinner towards the end so you can control what size you want the curls or how tight you want them. It also has temperature controls, I used mine on 180 rather than the max 210 to prevent as much damage. Brushing through the curls with my fingers and flipping my hair back and forth created a more messy look which I prefer.
I set with some Treseme Hairspray.



For my eyes I used Collection Extreme 24 hour Liner to do a simple wing to line the eyes and coats of my favourite mascara to finish. 





For the dark lip I used my current favourite lip combo, using Loreal Indefectible lip liner in 701 to line and fill, topped with No7 matte lip crayon in Rasberry Wine. The colour stayed all night even after many wines.


I finished off by clipping back sections into a half up-do.

Happy New Year!
From Little Lottie
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment