Little Lottie: The Dream Team- My Everyday Face

Friday 7 November 2014

The Dream Team- My Everyday Face

As a person who doesn’t like the thought of an extra layer on my skin in the form of foundation I struggle to use natural products that give good coverage for my problematic skin.  I’ve finally found a trio that works for me, the dream team of products that boost my confidence and are wearable on a day to day basis.

After recently spending out on a certain Bare Minerals product that feels beautiful but doesn’t give the coverage I need I gave my Lily Lolo mineral concealer a second shot. I’ve really grown to love this concealer and application with my Eco Tools Concealer Brush means I can build up coverage. Read my full review of the concealer here. The shade Blondie is very pale which is good for me but is definitely visible when I’m slightly darker so I have been adding a BB cream over the top and on nights out a foundation.


The BB cream I’m loving is The Body Shop, Tea Tree BB Cream in 01. This is the best coverage BB cream I have tried and the tea tree has a really faint scent. The finish is really natural and the moisturising factor leaves a slight sheen but I still wear moisturiser underneath as the product sticks to dry skin. I use this mostly through my tee zone and blend with my fingers as the product is quite thick.


As a final step I use my No7 Translucent Loose Powder to set the look, after using mineral concealer I always feel like it will just blow off in the wind but it actually has brilliant staying power. A little powder never hurt anyone.


I hope this helps for those of you who want to ditch foundation or wear a lighter face on good skin days, I find this routine works for me and takes minimum effort and time. The products used are very high street but comment below if you know any great luxury dupes.


Don’t forget to subscribe. Little Lottie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment