Little Lottie: Product Spotlight: Topshop Matt Nails

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Product Spotlight: Topshop Matt Nails




Today I want to put a spotlight on a product I'm obsessing over at the moment, everyone loves the Topshop nail varnishes and they have so much choice but the matt range is more gorgeous than I could have imagined. 
I'm not a fan of painting my nails for the pure reason that they chip the next day and after all that effort I loose the will to maintain them, however this matt shade in Mystic Pink lasted for 3 days chip free! 
There are so many shades to choose from but I went for Mystic Pink because of the deep plum tones in it that are completely Autumnal.   
I feel really confident with this shade on and use every excuse to show off my nails.

Shop the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment